the WISH..!!

It’s my birthday..:)!! There was a slight drizzle in the morning, the wind was cold and i snuggled in my bed sheet. I heard people sing the birthday song. I tried hard to open my eyes. What i saw was the blurred vision of my sister and my best friend Andrea.

Time: 5.00am!!

Why would someone want to wake me up at that hour to wish..?? arrgh!! I hated them both coz they not only sang the song and woke me up but also forced me to get outta bed and freshen up. So i knew something was in store for me. I freshened and went down..on the way down my dad and brother wished me. They were all sitting like rocks. I wondered if they woke me up to make me see this!! Then i realised that were waiting for my mum. She wished me and my sister got the cake out. We went up to my grandma’s room to cut the cake. And then came my favourite part. GIFTS!!!
I got some really amazing gifts. I would certainly like to list them out. So here goes,

Granny: 100bucks

Mum: junk jewellery.

Dad: kurti.

Sister: book.

Andrea: butterfly top!

Loved all of em!!

No offense ppl..but as the day went on i realised something..life’s much more than just gifts and surprises. If i had it my way i would ask whoever it is that’s controlling us to give some respite to my granny. Why should life be so unfair? Why is it that some have to suffer from such painful disease? Are they being punished? For what? She’s always lived a life of sacrifices. She’s done so much without asking anything in return then why her? The way she’s suffering i wish no one does. Right now if the god’s came down and granted me a wish, i wouldn’t wish for wealth and love, i wouldn’t wish for world peace, i would wish that all people suffering in the hospital would get well!! This is for my grandma and grandpa..get well soon..:)..!! If the god’s are listening and if they feel that i as a human being have done at least one thing right in my life then “GRANT ME THE WISH!!”

Comments

  1. "life’s much more than just gifts and surprises"....i like that. But as far as i know life is always unfair. I mean its coz we always look at things comparatively. I might be wrong. Personally i hate B'days. Coz it reminds me that i'm gettin old & i haven't done anything with my life yet. But then again its also the way i look at my life....any way its so nice to see u've enjoyed urs with ur family.....thats all that matters in the end...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts