Summer of 2010: part 2

Getting over my grandma’s death was easier than I thought it would be. Think what you want. But when a person is outta site..They are outta your mind aswell..!!

So what happened during the last few days..??

The answer: a lot!!!

I’ll start off with the nice rosy things.

1: I could laze around as much as I wanted..

2: watch television non-stop

3: instinct made me pick up season 1 of prison break in big flicks and I immediately fell in love with it. I plan to write a separate article on it so I’m not gonna elaborate on it.

4: I’d just finished season 1 when i heard that the results are going to be out the next day.

*panic attacks*.....were what i was supposed to have...but that didn’t happen..something was seriously wrong with me.

5: i go to the college to check my results..i’m supposed to show signs of nervousness..that doesn’t happen either..instead i hop on my bike, put on my earphones, put the volume to the max and start listening to the songs on my playlist “ suit up and get psyched” and ride!!! The whole “ oh my fucking lord..i’m going to check my results!!” feeling came when i parked my vehicle and headed towards the result board..the board said:

Bindya.k.setty...blah blah blah..first class with distinction..!!

I almost jumped into the sky but my body didn’t take off coz it realised it lacked fuel (friends i can jump around with!!)

What do i do next: call my family, tell them and jump!!

If prison break was like the yummy pizza i’d ordered..my results was the extra cheese on it!!

The after party was was like a san francisan mocktail..the rain on that day was the desert!!

See yet again i prove it to you: everytime anything good happens it rains!!

The rain god i believe must be madly in love with me. So he sends me his kisses in the form of rain..!!

Dont feel like writing anymore..so aufwiedersehen..hope i got the spelling right..!!



PS: my take on television shows..and tribute to prison break..:)..COMING SOON!!

Comments

Popular Posts