my new ambition in life!!


Nope..I haven't changed my mind about being a journalist. That's gonna remain forever. My new ambition in life is to find out as to why i get bored of people more sooner than i lose interest in gadgets..!! I mean people can entertain us whenever. I've been thinking about this for quite sometime now and still haven't been able to come out with an answer which makes sense!
I've come up with strange answers and I'm sure after all this you would want to know what they are. Well;
1)When I'm frenzied, agitated and restless, no one seems to make any sense. So the person talking to me then is so in trouble coz my silly brain is acting all judgmental and is busy forming an opinion about them.
2)Just like everyone else I too get bored of people who seem to be satisfied with everything in this world and hence have nothing to talk about.
3)People who act over-smart turn me off.
4)People who are self obsessed..(not by their beauty)..are a complete NO NO!!
Eg:
Me:I watched this movie. It was brilliant!
Self Obsessed Creep: I directed it..did'nt you know that??
Me:I love the new love story by so and so author.
Self Obsessed Creep: Who do u think inspired the author to write??
Yeah right!!!..Losers..!! GET A LIFE..!!
See..all these answers seem strange to me..anyone who reads this..(if that happens that is..:P)...tell me..WHY DO I GET BORED??

Comments

  1. it's common
    1) you have better things to care about
    2) you obviously haven't tried knowing me better...;) (NO, I'm not a self-obsessed creep)
    3) Let's face it, people just aren't designed to be interesting, herds of 'em with similar ideas, just because THEY THINK something is cool, which is SO NOT!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts